Sen is the friendly face that you will see when you arrive at Adelaide Arthroplasty Clinic, and the happy voice you’ll hear over our phones.
Sen has worked alongside Dr Ahmed Bajhau for over 8 years and in 2020, combined with him to join Adelaide Arthroplasty Clinic as our Practice Manager.
Sen is responsible for managing all aspects of our practice, including:
- Handling all new patient enquiries
- Managing patient appointments, billings and accounts enquiries
- Scheduling calendars for Professor Bogdan Solomon, Dr Ahmed Bajhau, and Professor Boopy Ramasamy
- Organising surgeries within the private hospitals that the doctors operate at
- Building relationships with our referring GPs
Our patients love her warm and friendly nature, and she makes visits to the clinic a delight.
If you have any questions at all about Adelaide Arthroplasty Clinic, how you can make an appointment, our fees or any concerns about an upcoming surgery, please don’t hesitate to phone Sen on 08 8364 6633, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adelaide Arthroplasty Clinic services
Our surgeons are experienced and passionate about treating all conditions of the hip and knee. They are leading clinicians in complex hip and knee revisions and reconstructions, and exploring treatments based on the patient situation and response to treatment.